Performance and durability
Improve your SimRacing experience with a durable product.
Materials and technology
Excellent materials and build quality.
Authentic motorsport inspired design with premium aluminum wheel and Alcantara® grip
- Officially licensed by Microsoft and Turn 10 Studios for use with Forza Motorsport
- Tuning functions with LED display that allows players to adjust the turning angle (90° to 900° of steering rotation),a force feedback, vibration, sensitivity, with the ability to save up to five presets. ABS vibration in the wheel and on the (optional) Clubsport pedals for all games
- Adjustable Dead Zone, Linearity, Spring and Damper settings to fine tune your force feedback
- 5 „Drift Mode“ adjustments to allow quicker turning ratio
- Force feedback is handled by a Powerful Mabuchi RS550 Motor that's used in RC cars
- Additional 2 force feedback actuators in the wheel simulates motor vibrations
- Extra smooth and silent belt drive with minimized mechanical dead zone.
- High resolution wheel sensor
- Strong table clamps with a quick release keeps everything in place. Integrated screw inserts allows a fixed or hard mounting solution on a gaming cockpit
- Fully compatible with the RennSport Wheel Stand which is available as an option
- Xbox 360: All games which support force feedback racing wheels
- PC: All racing games which support force feedback racing wheels
- The vibration motors and the LED display can be activated by PC games or software-tools using the Fanatec SDK
- PlayStation 3: Games which support force feedback racing wheels. GT5, F1 2011, Dirt 3 and many other games will work fine!